Rise of the Runelords
A young, bald, and stout dwarf from Janderhoff.
Male Dwarven Ranger (1)
Str: 16 (3)
Con: 14 (0)
Wis: 12 (+1)
Cha: 7 (-2)
AC: 17 Touch: 13 Flat-Footed: 14
BAB: 1 Basic Attack: 4 Dual wield: 0
Dwarven Waraxe: 0 Crit: 20/x3 Damage: d10+3 Type: Slashing
Dwarven Waraxe: +0 Crit: 20/x3 Damage: d10 Type: Slashing
Knowledge (Geo): 4
Check Penalty: -2
Spell Failure: 20%
Favored Enemy: Humanoid(Human)
Reactionary(1dmg: giants, goblins, and orcs)
1) Please describe your character’s physical appearance.
-Hrothgar is 4’2" and broad. He shaves his head regularly to keep himself bald. However, his fiery red/orange beard is impressive considering his young age. He keeps it in 3 braids with the center one hanging down to the middle of his chest, and each braid is capped with a brass ringlet. The young dwarf is never seen without his chain shirt and two dwarven waraxes.
2) Please describe your character’s personality.
-As would be expected with his age, Hrothgar is fearless and likes to think that he’ll never die. Exceptionally loud most of the time, and he loves both drinking and laughing. Also, he likes jumping off of things…
3) Where is your character from (please at least someplace in Varisia, if not Sandpoint itself.)?
-Originally from Janderhoff, Hrothgar has been working as a guard for caravans traveling between Sandpoint and the surrounding cities since he left his home almost a year ago.
4) What is your characters profession, if not a ’prefessional adventureer"?
-Currently, Hrothgar is a sellsword. However, over the last few weeks, he has been considering finding a position as a city guard or maybe at a brewery…
5) If they arent from Sandpoint, then why is your character in Sandpoint at the beginning of the campaign?
-Hrothgar is fresh in town from a caravan trip.